Steps For Maintaining Stained Concrete Floors
- Use ph-neutral cleaner for daily cleaning.
- Be sure to clean all spills immediately with an absorbent towel.
- When re-applying wax, be sure to clean the floors with the ph-neutral cleaner first and make sure all dirt and any animal hair is off the floor as this will get stuck in the was.
- Brands of wax that can be used on stained concrete floors can be found at The Stain Store.
- Burnishing the wax every couple of months is a great way of removing scuffs in the wax and to pop a shine. Burnishing is not an absolute must, it will only help in reducing how often you have to apply wax to the floor. Burnishers cost around $800.00, it is good investment if you are wanting your stained concrete floors to look great all the time and will also reduce your time of re-applying wax.
- For a video demonstration on how to wax stained concrete floors click here.
- Floor mats should be backed by high quality vinyl.